Infrastructure sectors hit hardest by ransomware
- Dom DiFurio
Ransomware poses a growing threat to U.S. national security. Twingate collected data from the FBI's 2021 Internet Crime Report to analyze which infrastructure sectors are often targeted.
Infrastructure sectors hit hardest by ransomwareUpdated
#7. Food and agricultureUpdated
#6. Commercial facilitiesUpdated
#5. Government facilitiesUpdated
#4. Critical manufacturingUpdated
#3. Information technologyUpdated
#2. Financial servicesUpdated
#1. Health care and public healthUpdated
Originally published on twingate.com, part of the BLOX Digital Content Exchange.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updated? Signup today!
- No. 5 SDSU stuns overall No. 1 Alabama in Sweet 16
- Olivia Wilde claims ex Jason Sudeikis is trying to ‘litigate her into debt’ amid custody battle
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s request to give ‘treats’ at trial snubbed by judge: ‘Thanks, but no thanks’
- Gwyneth Paltrow takes stand and blames retired doc for ski crash: ‘You skied directly into my f****** back!’
- West final pairs red-hot No. 4 UConn, No. 3 Gonzaga
- Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth announce divorce days before 12th wedding anniversary
- Kurt Cobain ‘murdered’ claims award-winning documentary maker
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s alleged ski crash victim ‘robbed of zest for life in collision’
- Pike woman arrested on felony abuse charge
- Former jail contract employee pleads guilty to rape, sodomy charges; sentence diverted two years
- Grand jury: Man accused in officers’ murders died of suicide, acted alone
- Pike woman arrested on child endangerment, custodial interference charges
- Obituaries 3-21-23
- Obituaries 3-17-23
- American Idol winner slated for Matewan performance
- Lady Panthers fall in season opener
- Obituaries 3-24-23
- Shelby Valley falls to Johnson Central in opener
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.